10 October 2006

Teacher's Third Day.

This is sight, my third lecture and now I am down from 16 to 13 students. I believe this will not end here as a few others show signs of uncertainty in the career choice surgical technology constitutes.

It is my duty to show them the matters they will need to know in order to work in this role and share my experiences wholy so they have no false impressions of the job. Their responce, wavering or not, is one of wide-eyed interest. I made connections with them all today, just by being myself. That's something for which I will have to receive credit from the directors of this program. What I have no idea about, is from where this insight came. It is more than just wanting to be treated the same way. This is some ideal that is deeper rooted in me than a 100 year old oak might enjoy in the earth. Perhaps I am a teacher after all.