31 July 2006

Red-Wood Investigation.

Tonight may end up feeling like my only day/night off as we head to downtown for a movie and dinner night. This movie sounded pretty good and I downloaded Woody Allen's music list for the film from iTunes. The Jazz is first rate so the film may take on any form of good or bad it wishes to. I'll focus my attention on the music and Jackman/Johansson make-out scenes while holding my wife's hand.

I can think of worse nights off.

-----------

After:

The film's a good one. There's a great chemistry between Woody and Scarlet that translates well to the scenes. Over time, she's all but doing an impression of Woody Allen. No wonder he sings her praises. Jackman's acting is actually quite good once he sheds the form-fitting neoprene suits and extendable claws. Quite convincing as a noble English aristocrat.

We ate dinner at Silk (formerly Pho Van) down in the Pearl District. It was quite a lovely evening after working so many extra hours. That's just the thing though, to have the chance to work so hard at a job I actually like is one thing; but to work so many and get the few days off that I do makes them all the more wonderful. Even after so many years of work, this revelation continues to surprise me.