31 December 2006

Lazy Sunday: Part 23

The final "Lazy Sunday" of 2006 and all I can say is there's a lot of weirdness in Portland just waiting for a chance to get out. Politics, battles, misunderstandings, events, movies, entertainment, sports, space adventures, holiday get-togethers. This year was as grand as many of the last.

Enjoy the New Year's festivities and be safe tonight.

-------------------------
Later:

Okay, so we get three Lazy Sunday pictures for one on the end of 2006. I thought I'd check out the listing for ABC's Rockin' New Year's with Dick Clark and nearly spewed my mocha all over my computer monitor.

We all know about Dick Clark's age and survival post-stroke, and even more about the growing popularity Ryan Seacrest is getting as heir-apparent to the end-of-year festivities; but Clark's resemblance to Jack Nicholson's portrayal of the Joker in Batman is uncanny!


"Put on a happy face, 2007!"

Labels: