29 August 2006

Sick Day.

Thought I'd hit "post" on this yesterday. Apparently I did not. Sorry folks.

Called my buddy Vahid today to set up a time to get together and talk about kettlebells (see previous post.) Come to find out that the man's cought a bit of a cold. Even better, I am running a temperature of 101.2 °F in the middle of this fine day. So, it's off to the races for me.

Tomato soup, grilled cheese sandwhich, good books and a blog entry of mid amusment will encompass my day's activities. That and an early night's sleep will make the day all the better.

Lisa and I officially send Todd and Sara off to Las Vegas with a night out tomorrow evening. I understand it'll be at McCormmick & Schdmit's on SW 1st and Oak around 2100°. Should be a blast, if I can get over this runny nose.

Nyquil, take me away!